13 February 2011

Sunday Afternoon, studying Part II

Then the best part - after I finally convince myself to eat with all the tired tingly feelings, I start to get hungry, then almost anorexic... the act of eating itself is hard... stomach almost rejecting the food as it aproaches my mouth.
What the Hell is wrong?
Is the psychological depression so intense, the feelings of guilt so magnified, that I don't feel worthy to eat?  That by starving myself I might hit some kind of virtue by punishing myself till I die?
Now im feeling sick to my stomach... even worse off than before now.

This all just really sucks... Everyone has something to deal with???  you're lucky it's not my shit, because I don't think most of you have working full MOP suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.