01 February 2011

Just one more second...

It a new day! to find new ways... that society can beat us down. To create new joys...in escaping the pain caused by their selfish ignorance. It's a new day to test my walls and give me time to relearn the foolishness of opening doors and windows to the outside.

Then.....

ADHD'ers.... watch out for that "just one more second" - forgot about cinnimon toast twice. Then discovered it burnt after allowing myself too many distractions. Add coming down from mania and the fact I pawned tools to buy that food... 4 peices of toast become 4 peices of guilt and failure...


Ill just wait till the demons explode the openings on thier own, cracking the walls, and let slip the entities of hell upon this unsuspecting world.  I'm containing mine, yours, and theirs.  GIVE US A FUCKIN BREAK!!!
 
That includes us, giving ourselves one.  Wish I could...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.